MacDonald Highlands is a guard-gated community in Henderson, Nevada. Homes for sale in MacDonald Highlands are some of the most beautiful award-winning luxury homes in Nevada. Created in 1999 and located high above Las Vegas Valley, MacDonald Highlands has become one of the top luxury developments in Southern Nevada. With custom homesites high above the desert floor and modern luxury homes designed to new 2,700 feet offering panoramic views of the Las Vegas Strip and the skyline, MacDonald Highlands is the preferred choice for those who are seeking to build their dream home.
- A 10 acres of landscaped parks, recreation areas, and inviting walking and biking paths are offered for the residents of the beautiful and prize-winning community. MacDonald Highlands’ Dragon Ridge Country Club offers an exclusive country club lifestyle to members of the community. With a state-of-the-art clubhouse, a custom-designed swimming pool, an impressive fitness center and tennis courts.
- Some sites can be found for sale from land to build or completed properties. The structure of houses in McDonald Highlands is very unique and you will see every house built with a diversity of style and materials and all constructions with focus on eco-friendly design.
- DragonRidge Country Club: The premier Dragon Ridge Country Club is located within the community and provides easy access to a complete list of upscale amenities to the members of the community. Designed by the golf course architects Jay Morrish and David Druzisky, DragonRidge Country Club offers spectacular view of Las Vegas and has twice hosted Tiger Woods charity golf tournaments and Wendy’s 3-Tour Challenge in 2003. Also one of its main attractions is the world-renowned 18-hole, par 72 championship golf course that spans 6,795 yards. The Club also offers Golf Professionals, a golfing school. This private institution instructs students on golf technique and offers customizable golfing lessons. DragonRidge Country Club also offers you the opportunity to host events like weddings, reunions, and charity events.
- The Clubhouse, a 35,000 square foot building that accompanies the DragonRidge state of the art golf course offers the top-rated Montrose Steakhouse, Dragon Grill, Onyx Bar, two lounges and a ballroom to accommodate social events. The Clubhouse is also home to the Jack Nicklaus Academy of Golf. PGA professional staffers provide lessons for members and offer an extensive range of golfing merchandise, complete with a practicing facility.
- Tennis and Athletic Center: The Tennis and Athletic Center features two group exercise studios, basketball, volleyball court, custom pool, five tennis courts, private pilates room and a spacious 4,500 square-foot strength and cardio floor with a view of the Las Vegas Strip. The facility also offers sauna and steam rooms, whirlpool baths and an internet lounge. Private training and overall wellness services are also available on a per request basis. DragonRidge Tennis and Athletic Center provides child care services.
- When it comes to new homes, Luxury Realty Group is well known for its new home concierge services that are free to you. Our advisory services occur before and throughout the entire home building process and include but not limited to lot selection, structural, interior options advice, trends and much more. We have over 15 years experience working with new home buyers, we take photos during construction, work with you to negotiate possible incentives for your purchase contract and we know all the builders and will educate you regarding their differences in features and reputation.
- Within MacDonald Highlands are several communities consisting primarily of custom homes.
- While overall MacDonald Highlands is a world of custom homes that surround the Dragon Ridge golf course or cascade up into the mountains, there are also a few neighborhoods that are further specialized as collections of custom homes by a single architect or a single builder. Once such special collection neighborhood is known as Equinox.
- MacDonald Highlands Schools: Henderson is part of the Clark County School District, please refer to the Clark County School District for specific schools in your zoning area.
- Public Schools - Elementary Schools: Foothills Montessori School, Black Mountain Christian School, John C. Vanderburg Elementary School, Fay Galloway Elementary School
- Middle Schools: Barbara and Hank Greenspun Middle School, Bob Miller Middle School, Del E Webb Middle School
- High Schools: Foothill High School
MacDonald Highlands Homes Statistics
1 Story Homes
- $1,907,110 to $5,750,000
MacDonald Highlands Neighborhoods
- Highlander Ridge
- Kings Links
- Stone Mountain Ridge
- The Highlands
- The Reserve
- The Retreat
- VU Condominiums
MacDonald Highlands Homes for Sale