- Henderson Nevada, officially the City of Henderson it is the second-largest city in Nevada, after Las Vegas, and occupies the southeastern end of the valley. Henderson Nevada was incorporated as a City in 1953. It maintains its own Police Dept., emergency services and County Government. The city is part of the Las Vegas metropolitan area, which spans the entire Las Vegas Valley.
- Henderson Real Estate includes everything. Homes for sale in Henderson range from less than $200,000 to well over $10 million which makes The City of Henderson an inviting location for a large variety of potential homeowners.
- Emerged in the 1940s during World War II with the building of the Basic Magnesium Plant. Henderson quickly became the main supplier of magnesium in the United States.
- Henderson is 16 miles from Las Vegas and in 2018 was ranked #40 for the best places to live in the USA by Money http://money.com/money/collection/2018-best-places-to-live/
- For your convenience we have an interactive Henderson Community Map with Henderson homes for sale on this page.
- Henderson residents are widely supportive of arts and culture. The annual Shakespeare in the Park Festival has been celebrated each and every year for over two decades. Henderson is also home to the state’s largest recreational facility known as the Multigenerational Facility at Liberty Pointe.
- Completed in 2006, the Henderson Events Plaza & Amphitheater became the state’s first public outdoor events center. Located next to City Hall, the Plaza hosts several concerts, plays, and performances year round. With nearly 3-acres of space, the state-of-the-art facility features tiered seating and a Veteran’s Memorial Wall.
- Henderson's future after World War II was uncertain but with the help of local industry, Henderson was incorporated on April 16, 1953 as the City of Henderson. On May 23, 1953 with its population of 7,410, elected Dr. Jim French as the first mayor. Originally only about 13 square miles in size, the city quickly began to grow reaching about over 94 square miles in size today.
- In February 2018, the Oakland Raiders who in 2017 announced they will relocate to Las Vegas in time for the 2020 NFL season announced the signing of a deal for 55 acres of land near Henderson Executive Airport, on which will be built the team's executive offices and practice facility.
- Henderson Executive Airport, located off St. Rose Parkway near Interstate 15, is managed by the Clark County Department of Aviation and is used for smaller and privately-owned aircraft.
- With numerous parks, mixed-use shopping areas, master-planned communities and senior living neighborhoods the city's land use is 51% residential. Housing and construction industries have kept up with growth and a wide variety of homes are available in every size and price range.
- Colleges and universities: Henderson is home to several colleges and universities. Nevada State College, a baccalaureate college in the Nevada System of Higher Education. The Roseman University of Health Sciences, a private university which awards degrees in nursing, pharmacy, and business, is in Henderson. The College of Southern Nevada, a community college based in Las Vegas, maintains a branch campus in Henderson. California's National University, Touro University Nevada and Devry University also maintain a campus in Henderson.
- Several for-profit colleges also operate in the city, including the International Academy of Design & Technology (Henderson campus closed in 2016), The Art Institute of Las Vegas, and Everest College.
- Schools In Henderson: The Clark County School District provides elementary and secondary public education. Henderson is the location for 29 elementary schools, nine middle schools, and nine high schools. Five of the nine high schools are public schools. The remaining four are private college preparatory schools, including the Henderson International School.
Henderson Homes Statistics
Studio Low-rise Condos
- $165,000 to $165,000
1 Bedroom Low-rise Condos
- $150,000 to $185,000
2 Bedroom Low-rise Condos
- $150,000 to $465,000
3 Bedroom Low-rise Condos
- $155,000 to $849,000
4 Bedroom Low-rise Condos
- $309,000 to $594,000
5 Bedroom Low-rise Condos
- $649,900 to $649,900
Studio Hi-rise Condos
- $150,000 to $153,900
1 Bedroom Hi-rise Condos
- $157,000 to $199,000
2 Bedroom Hi-rise Condos
- $210,888 to $445,000
1 Story Homes
- $150,000 to $15,499,000
2 Story Homes
- $160,000 to $15,500,000
3 Story Homes
- $254,900 to $13,750,000
Map of Henderson Communities
(Click on the house icon on the map and it will take you to the homes for sale for that Community)
Henderson Homes for Sale
Listing Data Current as of: November 17, 2019 5:29 pm
A masterpiece in modern architecture awaits in the Henderson hills with 17,000 sq. ft. of lustrous beauty and remarkable detail and views of the Las Vegas skyline & Strip. Pre
Villa Azul, designed and built by Sun West Custom Homes. Resort style living, high above the valley, within the very exclusive community of Ascaya. Indoor/Outdoor living with
Style, fun and luxury exemplify this 15,000+ square-foot masterpiece. Positioned on 2.2 acres, you'll enjoy the most explosive views that Las Vegas has to offer from nearly ev
Exquisite Custom Golf Course Property in MacDonald Ranch*One of a Kind Strip Views*Dramatic Entry w/Double Staircase w/Picture Window Unobstructed View*1000 Bottle Wine RM w/l
Pure Opulence!! This impressive MacDonald Highlands Estate is luxury at its finest. This dream home is embellished with high open ceilings, custom cabinetry, top-of-the-line a
Truly one-of-a-kind custom estate nestled into the stunning Southern mountains of Henderson and within the premier ultra luxurious guard gated community MacDonald Highlands. T
On top of the world new luxury home - a glittering pillar of sophistication and world-class luxury that rises above the Las Vegas city’s skyline. Every detail of constructio
Luxuriate in thrilling Strip/mountain/golf course views providing majestic framework for an incredible architectural masterpiece. Lavish living spaces seamlessly shift through
Beautiful, light-filled 18,082 sq.ft. custom home designed by Richard Luke on 1.3 acres. 7 beds, 11 baths, 3 kitchens, exec. office, elevator, stone-surround study/wine, game
A harmonious integration of Ascaya's natural essence & exquisite landscape into an emotive/elegant architectural design. Lake Flato designed home showcases a delicate balance
A secluded sanctuary, this sophisticated Swaback Partners home showcases an unprecedented level of craftsmanship & design. A terraced mountain site is home to this exemplary w
More lots available, not all on MLS. Sales office Open Tues-Sun 10-5PM & Appt. Office in country club, next to Pro shop. Experience MacDonald Highlands Country Club. Build you
Designed and built by Sun West Custom Homes, We Present The New American Home 2019! Nestled in the heart of beautiful Ascaya, This exceptional home is sure to stun from the mo
Waters Edge at MacDonald Highlands, designed and built by Sun West Custom Homes. Winner of the 2017 "Home of the Year" from RJ/SNHB Silver Nugget Award. Flowing water from the
Your opportunity to own a Unique Custom Homes masterpiece located on a beautiful golf and lake frontage lot nestled in The Foothills at MacDonald Highlands. Live among the fin
Dragon Peak is a gorgeous new 8,600sf custom home that rests atop its own 1.1 acre cliff overlooking undisturbed views of the prestigious Dragon Ridge Country Club and Las Veg
Designed and built by Sun West Custom Homes we present The New American Home 2020! High in the hills of beautiful Ascaya this sensational home will be an Oasis in the Desert!
NEW Privately Gated Modern 1 Story with 16 Car Garage frm The Richard Luke Five Star Collection at MacDonald Highlands. Strip, Golf, City & Mntn Views. Theater&Game Room, Offi
One of Las Vegas' prized architectural treasures, the Pincelada estate possesses an artful balance of elegance and modern amenities. Juxtaposed by the grandeur of the home and
Lake Las Vegas is an oasis in the desert. Just minutes from the village, this custom resort home showcases sensational lake, mountain and golf views from every vantage point.
A majestic Marmol Radziner estate, this home blends classic rustic materials & natural elements w/modern luxury. The thoughtful use of vertical grain western red cedar, natura
Designed and built by award winning Sun West Custom Homes and located high in the hills of the beautiful community of Ascaya, this home will surpass every desire you have for
AUCTION: Bid November 5 to 7. Previously $5.45M. Selling Without Reserve. Expected Opening Bids $1-2.5M. Open Daily 1 to 4PM & by Appointment. Play in your billiards room, hos
A cutting-edge paradigm of modern minimalism & masterful design. This incredibly chic home blends seamlessly w/it's surroundings, boasting a unique harmony of elements incl. s