Summerlin Las Vegas Ascension Incline homes for sale are luxury homes in the Summerlin Ascension Village. Incline is built by Pulte, a well known energy efficient luxury home builder. Incline is all single story homes, and currently provides the lowest pricing for Ascension. Ascension is located between The Mesa and Summit surrounded by beautiful mountains and access to trails, and also, access to the 215 which will get you to Downtown Summerlin, the Las Vegas Strip, or Harry Reid International Airport.
- Incline is not currently a gated neighborhood, but the Ascension Village it is in is guard gated
- Homes in Incline will range in size from approximately 2,297 square feet to 2,875 square feet.
- Construction in Incline is beginning in 2024.
- Incline will have access to the Ascension Clubhouse which will feature pools and a fitness center. Construction on the clubhouse is estimated to complete in early 2025.
- Incline will consist of 119 homes.
- Incline is in the 89135 zip code.
There will be four different models in the Incline neighborhood:
- Gardengate - 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, approximately 2,297 square feet, 3 car garage
- Parklane - 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, approximately 2,466 square feet, 3 car garage
- Genoa - 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, approximately 2,656 square feet, 3 car garage
- Cesena - 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, approximately 2,875 square feet, 3 car garage
Contact Us BEFORE providing your name on the builder's website or visiting their sales office. Nevada builders are very strict- to have buyer representation you must have your Realtor® with you on the first visit, and if registering on the builder's website, to mention you have Realtor® representation. If not, the builder sales person represents the builder and their interests, not you. Having a trusted and knowledgeable Realtor® through your new home purchase is essential. We provide white glove services for all of our new home clients that go beyond the traditional services provided by most other real estate agents. Please contact us for more details on what those services include. Our clients will tell you why you want Luxury Realty Group to represent you.
How to Contact Us? See the New Home Inquiry form on this page and complete it.
Incline Homes Statistics
Incline Homes For Sale