Summerlin Las Vegas Onyx Point Homes for Sale
- Summerlin Las Vegas Onyx Point homes for sale is a luxury tract home neighborhood in the Summerlin Cliffs Village and is adjacent to the Terra Luna neighborhood.
- This is an all single story neighborhood with four floor plans and many of the lots are deeper than typically found in the Cliffs Village.
- This is a New Home Neighborhood – CONTACT US Today for New Home Information. Please contact us BEFORE you contact or visit the builders. Why? Because our famous 5 Star New Home Advisory services are free to you if we represent you. We advise you for lot selection, structural and interior option advice and trends by our clients, ways to save money, take photos during the construction phases, attend option selection meetings, attend walk-thru and much more. We are also aware of opportunities for quick delivery homes and price opportunities. Our clients will also tell you themselves about our services and how they rate us.
- The four floor plans are: Robert, Raven, Ryder, and Rocco with 3-5 bedrooms and the square footage of approximately 3300 and higher depending on the floor plan.
- Onyx Point is a gated community developed by Richmond American.
- Each of the four home plans has varying exterior elevations and have 3 car garages.
- Some of the lots back up to the mountains and those lots are in high demand. Some of the lots have lot premiums which are in addition to the base price. If you're interested in Onyx Point please contact us so we can tell you the latest home prices and available lots. Sometimes there will be Quick Delivery homes too and those are opportunity to not have to wait the many months to build a new home.
- Homes throughout the Las Vegas Summerlin Cliffs have a desert contemporary architecture.
- The location of Onyx Point is great because of many nearby services, schools, restaurants and grocery stores.
- If homes or lots for sale are not yet listed on the MLS contact us today for more information.
Onyx Point Aerial Overview
Onyx Point Homes Statistics