Summerlin Las Vegas Siena Homes for Sale - Siena is a 667 acre age-privileged village within the master-planned community of Summerlin and is conveniently located next to the I-215 Beltway, leading to the Las Vegas Strip. Mountain views, walking trails and water features enhance Siena's desert landscaping.
- Located in the 89135 zip code area with easy access to the 215 gets owners to the Strip and Airport in 15-minutes.
- Nearby hospitals include the Summerlin Hospital, Southern Hills Hospital and St. Rose Dominican's San Martin Campus.
- The Community Center offers space for meetings, Siena Golf Course, Sunrise Ballroom, arts and crafts rooms, computer lab, billiards and card rooms. The library, offering views of Lake Siena, provides a quiet and serene location. The Health and Fitness Center also includes a full salon, state of the art cardio and weight equipment. Men and women’s lockers each have their own sauna and steam rooms. For swimmers, a four-lane, 25-foot indoor pool is heated year round. A large outdoor pool along with courts for tennis, bocce ball and even horseshoes are just some of the options for an active lifestyle.
- Guard gated, Siena at summerlin was built by Sunrise Colony who also built the homes in Red Rock Country Club. Homes began construction in 2005.
- Siena has an active social committee that is run by the residents who regularly posts schedules of events and activities on their website and magazine distributed to residents of Siena.
- Siena Village is also a neighborhood in its entirety and includes Siena Village park.
- Within close proximity people will find Albertsons, Target, Costco, Kohl’s Walmart Supercenter and much more, within minutes from Downtown Summerlin Siena offers also easy access to schools like Blue Diamond Elementary School, Victoria Fetitta Middle School, Sig Rogich Middle School, Sierra Vista High School, West Career and Technical Academy, Palo Verde High School and much more.