Summerlin Las Vegas Vireo homes for sale is a new urban home neighborhood in Summerlin Kestrel Village. If this new home community interests you, now is the time to sign up using our New Home Inquiry form on this page. Vireo homes in Summerlin Kestrel Village will consist of five very interesting plans. While these plans are similar to most of the plans this builder has at its Summerlin Obsidian neighborhood in Redpoint Square, all of the Vireo homes are single family detached homes with two or three stories.
- This Summerlin Kestrel neighborhood will not be a gated community.
- Vireo will contain two and three story single family homes.
- Homes in this neighborhood range from approximately 1,441 to 2,034 square feet.
- Construction in this neighborhood began in 2023 and there is not currently an estimated completion date.
- Vireo consists of 112 homes and will have a community park.
- Vireo is located in the 89138 zip code.
- Notable features of homes in this community are 9' ceilings throughout, abundant windows, maple cabinetry, and Ring® doorbells
Vireo offers two collections and a total of five models:
- Aspen - 2 to 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, approximately 1,441 square feet, split 2 bay garage, 2 story
- Sage - 2 to 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, approximately 1,593 square feet, split 2 bay garage, 2 story
- Acacia - 2 to 3 bedrooms, 2.5 to 3.5 bathrooms, approximately 1,899 square feet, 2 bay garage, 3 story
- Laurel - 2 to 3 bedrooms, 2.5 to 3.5 bathrooms, approximately 1,845 square feet, 2 bay garage, 3 story
- Rowan - 2 to 3 bedrooms, 2.5. to 3.5 bathrooms, approximately 2,034 square feet, 2 bay garage, 3 story
The builder is Woodside, who builds energy efficient homes. Vireo will have features we've not seen in previous Woodside communities. For example, the builder informed us they plan to add infrastructure items such as solar panel conduit and electrical connections to the home's electrical panel. What this means for the homeowner is you won't see the typical solar panel installation you find on older homes where there's electrical conduit showing on the exterior of the home from the roof to the electrical panel.
While Vireo will have several plans they built in Obsidian, changes have been made to those plans for Vireo including a new plan. Additionally, the largest home will have more square footage than the homes at Obsidian. The upper end of the square footage is approximately 2,034 and the smallest home will be approximately 1,460. Luxury Realty Group has over 20 years experience with Las Vegas new home construction and won Most Knowledgeable Summerlin Realtor® award from Summerlin's land developer, Howard Hughes Corporation.
Since Summerlin's Kestrel Village has an urban core theme with walkable distances to commercial and park amenities, the future park and urban commercial core that we believe will create envy by the existing Summerlin Villages. Contact one of our agents to learn more about the future plans for the Kestrel Village.
Luxury Realty Group is proud of our many 5 star video testimonials from new home to resale buyers and sellers. We want to remind you that Las Vegas new home builders require your real estate agent to be with you on your first visit to their sales office or when registering for more information to inform the builder you have a real estate agent. Please contact us prior to registration or visiting the builder's sales office so we can walk you through our 5 star new construction advisory process. We don't just sign you up and walk away as we are with your from your first visit to the builder, advising lot and plan selection, structural option advice, interior options advice, resale trade off considerations, construction progress updates to the final walk through and closing process. Luxury Realty Group recognizes you have many choices for buyer representation and we believe we stand far above the other brokerages for our in-depth new construction knowledge.
Vireo Homes Statistics
Vireo Homes For Sale