Summerlin Las Vegas Hills Homes for Sale - The Hills is one of the original villages of single family homes
located in the master-planned community of Summerlin in Las Vegas and homes here were built starting in 1990. These moderately priced family homes are ideally located close to the Trails Village Center, Summerlin Parkway and the Beltway.
- The Hills Village also has a number of custom, luxury homes from which to choose. This almost 400-acre village has quick access to nearby golf courses, shopping centers, and cultural venues. The Hills is known for its tree-lined streets and state-of-the-art landscaping.
- The Hills Village at Summerlin offers residents a number of amenities for an active lifestyle such as a 24 Hour Fitness Super Sport gym, access to the Summerlin Community Center, The Hills Park, and nearby Palm Valley Golf Course and TPC Summerlin. Located in the Village, The Hills Park has a stage with occasional performances, two lighted tennis courts, three little league baseball fields across 19 acres and offers easy access to the Summerlin Parkway and the Beltway.
- The Hills Community offers easy access to a variety of health care options to the residents, The Centennial Hills is located north of the community while Sunrise Medical Center is located to the east. MountainView Hospital is located at 3100 North Tenaya Way. Also located near the neighborhood are a variety of local pharmacists, dentists and pediatricians.
- The Hills village in Summerlin is just a short distance away from the Red Rock Canyon which offers plentiful opportunities for running, hiking, rock climbing and bicycling. Tons of golf course like Angel Park, TPC Summerlin courses, Bears Best and Red Rock Country Club are all within a few minute drive.
- Situated below Lake Mead Road in the 89134 zip code area The Hills is part of the Summerlin North home owners association.
- From local to popular grocers, The Hills residents have access to a variety of shopping destinations and retail services, including the popular Downtown Summerlin. The Hills community is also close to some of the most popular restaurants options in the city.
- Schools in The Hills: The following schools are available in the Summerlin community, please refer to the Clark County School District for specific schools in your zoning area.
- Summerlin Public Schools - Elementary Schools: Bonner and Goolsby Elementary Schools, D’Vorre and Hal Ober, E.W. Staton, Linda Givens, Richard H. Bryan, and William R. Lummis.
- Middle Schools: Ernest A. Becker Sr., Sig Rogich, and Wilbur and Theresa Faiss Middle Schools
- High Schools: Palo Verde High School.
- Other Schools: Discovery Charter School and West Career Technical Academy.
- Summerlin Private Schools: Adelson Educational Campus, Bishop Gorman High School, Faith Lutheran Academy, Faith Lutheran Middle & High School, The Alexander Dawson School, The Meadows School, Merryhill School, St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic School, The Shenker Academy, Solomon Schechter Day School of Las Vegas, Sandra & Stanley Mallin Early childhood Center.
The Hills Village Homes Statistics
1 Story Homes
- $290,000 to $529,900
2 Story Homes
- $2,220 to $699,999
13 Hills Village Neighborhoods Homes for Sale
(select individual neighborhoods or see polygon map for all homes and condos for sale in this village)
The Hills Village Neighborhoods Homes for Sale