Summerlin Villages Las Vegas map shown on this page is an interactive map. Click on the little house icon on the Village map and it will take you to the homes for sale for that Village. Some of the Summerlin Villages will have new homes for sale and you will find information for those too. Summerlin History, Statistics and Listing are also provided further down on this page to show you statistical trends including statistics for single versus two story homes and other interesting information.
- Summerlin is a master-planned community in the Las Vegas Valley of Southern Nevada, situated along the western Spring Mountain Range and Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, Summerlin is unfolding on 35 square miles of desert land acquired by Howard Hughes in the 1950s. Summerlin began development in the late 1980s, since then the community has become home to nearly 100,000 people.
- Our Summerlin Villages and Neighborhood pages will have both resale homes, new homes and custom lots for sale. We take great pride in showing you accurate listings for Summerlin Villages and Neighborhoods every 15 minutes. Zillow cannot drill down to the Summerlin neighborhoods that we provide you on LuxuryRealtyGroup.com. Zillow shows Summerlin as a neighborhood whereas we show ALL Summerlin's 23 Villages (will total 30 in the future) and all 258 of the Village neighborhoods. Summerlin Villages can contain 1 to 26 neighborhoods. Another great feature LuxuryRealtyGroup.com has for Las Vegas real estate is neighborhood specific polygon maps. Our polygon maps provide you the ability to be alerted for a specific Village or Neighborhood when a new listing comes onto the market.
- Want to be alerted for a specific street for new listings? We can provide you specific street alerts too!! Make www.LuxuryRealtyGroup.com your preferred website and when you hire us to represent you to buy or sell your home you will discover 5 star services and innovative marketing programs too!!
- If Summerlin custom lots interest you we also have a Summerlin custom lots page for you.
- When it comes to new homes, Luxury Realty Group is well known for its new home concierge services that are free to you. Our advisory services occur before and throughout the entire home building process and include but not limited to lot selection, structural, interior options advice, trends and much more. We have over 15 years experience working with new home buyers, we take photos during construction, work with you to negotiate possible incentives for your purchase contract and we know all the builders and will educate you regarding their differences in features and reputation.
Summerlin Villages Map
Your Guide to Neighborhoods, New Homes and Custom Lots
(Click on the house icon on the Village map and it will take you to the homes for sale for that Village)
- As one of the nation’s best-selling master-planned communities for nearly two decades, Summerlin has set the standard both locally and nationally for award-winning master-planned development and It is one of the nation’s largest contiguous properties under single ownership and adjacent to a major metropolitan area. Summerlin community has a significant number of parks, golf courses, trails, sports fields, natural open areas, multiple educational choices than any other in Las Vegas with more than two dozen schools, including private schools and top-ranked public schools and is also home to a growing number of national and local businesses.
- More than 150 miles of trails connect Summerlin’s neighborhood villages. Today there are 10 miles of completed trail along with 215 Beltway, with more on the way and eventually, this regional trail system will connect to Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area. In 2008, The Howard Hughes Corporation® received the American Trails Developer Award from American Trails, a non-profit organization dedicated to trail interests.
- The only community in Southern Nevada with its own 106 acres downtown filled of entertainment, such as dining places, fashion, outdoor living, art places, medical services, a variety of cultural facilities that rank as the best in the Las Vegas valley, pedestrian retail destination that also includes the Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa and the National Hockey League practice facility for the city’s first professional sports franchise ( the Vegas Golden Knights). The Howard Hughes Corporation’s investment in the community’s physical and social infrastructure ensures that Summerlin will continue its evolution. More than 200-acres Urban Village in Planning to include residential units, fashion, dining, office and entertainment space. The community’s extensive range of housing, commercial and retail opportunities has equally broad demographic appeal which ensures a diverse and stable population.
Summerlin Schools: The following schools are available in the Summerlin community, please refer to the Clark County School District for specific schools in your zoning area.
Some of the schools are recognized among the finest in the Las Vegas Valley.
Summerlin Public Elementary Schools: D’Vorre and al Ober, E. E. Staton, Linda Givens, Richard H. Bryan and William R. lummis, Bonner and Goolsby Elementary Schools.
Summerlin Middle Schools: Ernest A. Becker Sr., Sig Rogich and Wilbur and Theresa Faiss Middle Schools.
Others: Discovery Charter School and West Career Technical Academy
Summerlin Private Schools: Adelson Educational Campus, Bishop Gorman High School, Faith Lutheran Academy, Faith Lutheran Middle & High School,Merryhill School, St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic School, Sandra & Stanley Mallin Early Childhood Center, The Alexander Dawson School, The Meadows School, The Shenker Academy, Solomon Schechter Day School of Las Vegas.