Summerlin Las Vegas Mesa Homes for Sale - Mesa is one of Summerlin’s most southerly located village currently in Las Vegas. The Mesa at Summerlin is adjacent to The Cliffs Village and houses range from approximately 1,600 to 4,500 square feet in both single and two story plans.
- With nearly 500 acres in size, the Mesa Summerlin village is located against the Spring Mountains and offers great trails with desert scenery for running or walking and has plenty of golf courses too.
- The Mesa village offers its residents a variety of neighborhoods and semi-custom homes from which to choose.
- As with Summerlin architectural styles, the Mesa village has a contemporary style for its homes.
- The Mesa village is located in the 89135 zip code area and offers easy access to great schools nearby. The private, Bishop Gormon High School is next door to the Mesa’s.
- The Mesa village in Summerlin provides easy access to all points within the valley, including the Strip and McCarran International Airport.
- Just minutes away is the Downtown Summerlin area, which offers dining, entertainment, fashion, Red Rock Resort Casino & Spa and the NHL practice facility for the Vegas Golden Knights, the city’s first professional sports franchise.
- The Mesa Village at Summerlin also offers residents a number of amenities for an active lifestyle, homeowners can enjoy the summerlin community center and summerlin parks (Also, the summerlin Mesa Village Park). The Mesa Park is a 19-acre park that features tennis courts, three little league baseball fields, a basketball court and a large open grass play area.
- The village provides easy access to all points within the valley, including the Strip and McCarran International Airport. Just minutes away is the Downtown Summerlin area.
- Some homes or lots for sale are not yet listed on the MLS if they are located in a Summerlin new home neighborhood. Contact us today for more information.
- Schools in The Mesa - The following schools are available in the Summerlin community, please refer to the Clark County School District for specific schools in your zoning area.
- Summerlin Public Schools - Elementary Schools: Bonner and Goolsby Elementary Schools, D’Vorre and Hal Ober, E.W. Staton, Linda Givens, Richard H. Bryan and William R. Lummis.
- Middle Schools: Ernest A. Becker Sr., Sig Rogich, and Wilbur and Theresa Faiss Middle Schools.
- High Schools: Palo Verde High School
- Other Schools: West Career Technical Academy, Discovery Charter SchoolSummerlin Private SchoolsAdelson Educational Campus, The Alexander Dawson School, Bishop Gorman High School, Faith Lutheran Academy, Faith Lutheran Middle & High School, The Meadows School, Merryhill School, St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic School, The Shenker Academy, Solomon Schechter Day School of Las Vegas, Sandra & Stanley Mallin Early childhood Center.
The Mesa Village Homes Statistics
4 Bedroom Low-rise Condos
- $492,000 to $492,000
1 Story Homes
- $380,000 to $599,999
2 Story Homes
- $334,507 to $1,169,000
7 Mesa Village Neighborhoods Homes for Sale
(select individual neighborhoods or see polygon map for all homes and condos for sale in this village)
The Mesa Village Neighborhoods Homes for Sale