Westscott is a gated, new home neighborhood in the Summerlin Stonebridge Village. This is a neighborhood of all two story homes with many included features by the builder. There are three plans available with different exterior elevations; Cordelia, Lynn and Morgan.
- Westscott homes range in square footage from approximately 1834 to 2099 square feet.
- The three home plans have the following specifications:
- Two Story, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 2 car garage
- Approximately 1834 sq ft
- Two Story, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2 car garage
- Approximately 1901 sq ft
- Two Story, 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2 car garage
- Approximately 2099 sq ft
- Home prices in this new home neighborhood start in the high $300's which is great for those seeking to buy a new home in Summerlin. Across the street are other new home communities with much higher price points.
- This is a New Home Neighborhood – CONTACT US Today for New Home Information. Please contact us BEFORE you contact or visit the builders. Why? Because our famous 5 Star New Home Advisory services are free to you if we represent you. We advise you for lot selection, structural and interior option advice and trends by our clients, ways to save money, take photos during the construction phases, attend option selection meetings, attend walk-thru and much more. We are also aware of opportunities for quick delivery homes and price opportunities. Our clients will also tell you themselves about our services and how they rate us.
- Homes throughout the Las Vegas Summerlin Stonebridge have a desert contemporary architecture.
- The location of Westscott is great because of many nearby services, restaurants and grocery stores.
Westscott is a New Home Community and Still Selling
Luxury Realty Group has a long history of selling Summerlin new homes and historically awarded top sales for several years by Howard Hughes Corporation. Contact us BEFORE you go visit any new home and we will tell you about our famous 5 Star Advisory service that's free for you. New home builders do not discount if you don't have an agent representing you and without an agent the builder only represents themselves. Every Summerlin new home builder knows us well and knows we participate fully with our clients throughout the new home process from contract and options selection to building process and completion and thereafter. Let our clients tell you themselves via their video testimonials.