Summerlin Las Vegas Hills South Homes for Sale - The Hills South is a village in the master-planned community of Summerlin featuring more than 700 acres with several residential neighborhoods and a Tournament Players Club (TPC). The Hills South village is situated around the TPC Golf Club and home to some of Las Vegas' most high-end homes with prices reaching well beyond $10M.
- The TPC golf course is the first in Nevada and is home to the states annual PGA Tour event.
- Development for this village began in 1991 by the Howard Hughes Corporation.
- Residents enjoy the Summerlin Library, Performing Arts Center and the Donald W. Reynolds Cultural Center.
- The Hills South Village offers it's residents easy access to business offices, schools, churches and shopping all within close proximity of the village.
- Custom built and semi-custom built homes are available in The Hills South, many feature lagoon style pools, pool houses, and cabanas.
- The Hills South in Summerlin include single-family residences on large lots with expansive living spaces. However, these luxury homes include high-end features like gourmet kitchens, private in-ground swimming pools, and 5+ bedrooms and bathrooms. Architectural styles in the Hills South Community vary, but it’s possible to find desert contemporary styles, traditional homes, and exteriors with Spanish-influence.
- The Hills South village is located in the zip code area 89134 and situated just below The Hills village.
- Terraces and Terraces on the Green are a luxury, gated two-story townhome community in the Hills South perfect for those seeking a low-maintenance lifestyle. Both communities offers it's residents amenities such as gated security, swimming pool, hot tub, exercise room, mountain and golf course views depending on location.
- The Hills South offers easy access to the Summerlin Parkway, Downtown Summerlin, several private and public schools, local popular grocers, countless parks, miles of walking, biking and hiking trails,
- With plenty of amenities and great neighborhoods, the Hills South village is certainly a desirable are to live. There are a variety of health care options available, Sunrise Medical Center is located to the east of the community while Centennial Hills is located north. Within the community of The Hills South, residents find convenient access to Women’s Specialty Care, Dermatology and UMC Summerlin Quick Care.
- Schools in The Hills - The following schools are available in the Summerlin community, please refer to the Clark County School District for specific schools in your zoning area.
- Summerlin Public Schools - Elementary Schools: Bonner and Goolsby Elementary Schools, D’Vorre and Hal Ober, E.W. Staton, Linda Givens, Richard H. Bryan, and William R. Lummis.
- Middle Schools: Ernest A. Becker Sr., Sig Rogich, and Wilbur and Theresa Faiss Middle Schools
- High Schools: Palo Verde High School
- Other Schools: Discovery Charter School and West Career Technical Academy.
- Summerlin Private Schools: Adelson Educational Campus, Bishop Gorman High School, Faith Lutheran Academy, Faith Lutheran Middle & High School, The Meadows School, Merryhill School, St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic School, The Alexander Dawson School, The Shenker Academy, Solomon Schechter Day School of Las Vegas, Sandra & Stanley Mallin Early childhood Center.
- Several higher education opportunites are present for residents of all ages as well including Roseman University of Health and Sciences, Regis University, Le Cordon Bleu, College of Southern Nevada and more.
8 Hills South Village Neighborhoods Homes for Sale
(select individual neighborhoods or see polygon map for all homes and condos for sale in this village)
The Hills South Village Neighborhoods Homes for Sale