Summerlin Sun City Homes for Sale - Sun City is one of the largest villages in the master-planned community of Summerlin at 2500+ acres, Developed in 1998 by Del Webb and completed ten years later, Sun City is an age-restricted 55+ community.
- There is a wide variety of models to choose from in this active adult community. There are 42 different models that include 18 attached models and 24 single-family home models. The attached homes approximately 1,003 to 1,757 square feet of living space with one to two bedrooms and one to two-and-a-half bathrooms also one-and-a-half to two-and-a-half car garages.
- Single-family home buyers have a wide variety of options with floor plans that range from approximately 1,086 to 2,895 square feet of living space. These models include one to three bedrooms, two or two-and-a-half bathrooms and an attached two to two-and-a-half-car garage and some of them with possible views of the golf course or the Las Vegas Strip.
- If you’re into golf, Sun City offers three 18-hole public and private courses. Sun City Summerlin boasts more amenities than any other active adult community in Las Vegas. It boasts four clubhouses, three golf courses, and three restaurants among many other world-class amenities.
- The Mountain Shadows Clubhouse includes an indoor spa, exercise room, and a table tennis area. The Mountain Shadows clubhouse is also where residents enjoy the year-round Nevada climate, boasting six tennis courts, four shuffleboard courts, a racquetball court, an outdoor track, and more. Whether you want to brush up on your putting skills in the mini golf course or catch up with neighbors in the picnic area, the Mountain Shadows clubhouse has you covered.
- The Desert Vista Community Center is a 44,000 square-foot facility that hosts a grand ballroom with a dance floor and stage, as well as an fitness center and an aerobics studio, an outdoor pool and spa, four bocce ball courts, two pickleball courts, and four lighted tennis courts.
- The Sun Shadows Clubhouse, boasting the community's Olympic-size indoor pool and spa, acts as a meeting place for neighbors with several meeting and multi-purpose rooms and card rooms, as well as an aerobics studio. Outdoors, the Sun Shadows Clubhouse is home to four bocce ball courts.
- The Pinnacle Clubhouse is the cultural center, housing the 312-seat Starbright Theatre, which host many popular theatrical and musical performances as well as movies and guest speakers. This clubhouse also features a multi-purpose room, an exercise room, and a music room. Residents also enjoy the clubhouse's outdoor pool and spa, softball field and four tennis courts.
- There are two championship 18-hole courses and one executive 18-hole course. Palm Valley was the first course built in Sun City Summerlin and is located next to the Mountain Shadows Clubhouse, residents also have access to the Eagle Crest Executive Course, conveniently located adjacent to the Pinnacle Clubhouse.
Sun City Summerlin Homes Statistics
2 Bedroom Low-rise Condos
- $180,000 to $244,900
1 Story Homes
- $180,000 to $719,900
Sun City Village Homes for Sale
(See polygon map for all homes and condos for sale in this village)
Sun City is an Age Restricted Neighborhood
Sun City Village Homes for Sale