Summerlin Las Vegas Pueblo Homes for Sale - The Pueblo is an adobe inspired development started in 1992 by the Howard Hughes Corporation in the master-planned community of Summerlin. Back then it was unusual to use only native plants and drought-tolerant landscaping. Today, all new communities in Summerlin and around the Las Vegas Valley are required by law to have drought-tolerant plantings to minimize water usage.
- The Pueblo Village is comprised of several distinct neighborhoods offering single family and multifamily homes including condos, townhomes, single-family homes, and semi-custom homes. They're ideally situated close to Pueblo Park and local schools. It is best known for its almost 62-acre linear park which is the perfect place for outdoor recreation and has some of the most stunning desert scenery around. The Pueblo Park offers an interpretive garden, basketball hoops, playground, water stations, walking trails and barbecue areas. The Pueblo Park is also well known for its spectacular views of the Las Vegas Valley.
- Residents enjoy this well thought out area that is well established, full of amenities and in close proximity to multiple shopping and dining options. Schools, a medical center and churches also add to the list of great things in the village.
- The Pueblo Village zip code area is 89128 and 89113 offering easy access to Summerlin Parkway for convenient transport to the Las Vegas Strip via the 95 Highway and easy access to the Downtown Summerlin. The Pueblo village also offers it's residents easy access to the TPC Summerlin, Angel Park,and Red Rock country Club golf course.
- The Pueblo Village in Summerlin has so many wonderful things to offer and is definitely a desirable area to live.
- Schools in The Pueblo: The following schools are available in the Summerlin community, please refer to the Clark County School District for specific schools in your zoning area.
- Summerlin Public Schools - Elementary Schools: Bonner and Goolsby Elementary Schools, D’Vorre and Hal Ober, E.W. Staton, Linda Givens, Richard H. Bryan, and William R. Lummis.
- Middle Schools: Ernest A. Becker Sr., Sig Rogich, and Wilbur and Theresa Faiss Middle Schools.
- High Schools: Palo Verde High School.
- Other Schools: Discovery Charter School and West Career Technical Academy.
- Summerlin Private Schools: Adelson Educational Campus, Bishop Gorman High School, Faith Lutheran Academy, Faith Lutheran Middle & High School, The Alexander Dawson School, The Meadows School, Merryhill School, St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic School, The Shenker Academy, Solomon Schechter Day School of Las Vegas, Sandra & Stanley Mallin Early childhood Center.
17 Pueblo Village Neighborhoods Homes for Sale
(select individual neighborhoods or see polygon map for all homes and condos for sale in this village)
The Pueblo Village Neighborhoods Homes for Sale