Summerlin Trails Homes for Sale - The Trails is a beautiful 573-acre Village in the master-planned community of Summerlin and offers a variety of residential options including single-family homes, townhomes, condos, semi-custom homes, and custom, luxury estate homes.
- The Trails Village also offers easy access to the Summerlin Trail System. There are miles of walking trails throughout the Trails Village that connect the different neighborhoods and offer views of Red Rocks. The Trails is home to a 14+ acre park that includes the popular approximately 175,000 square feet Trails Community Center featuring almost 50 shops including retail outlets, groceries, CVS Pharmacy and restaurants, an outdoor pool, lighted baseball and softball fields, basketball court, Interactive water park, picnic area and more.
- The Trails village in Summerlin is home to several residential neighborhoods and one of the most popular retail centers in Summerlin. Construction for the Trails began in 1993 by the Howard Hughes Corporation.
- The Nevada Ballet Theater as well as the Summerlin Library both call the Trails village home. Several parks, schools, a gym and plenty of shopping make The Trails village in the Las Vegas Summerlin area a great place to live.
- The Trails Village is located in the zip code area 89134 and it's residents have easy access to Downtown Summerlin, easy access to the Red Rock Country Club and Arroyo Golf Club, while just south is Bear's Best Las Vegas and Siena Golf Club.
- Select ANY Trails neighborhood listed to see homes and condos for sale for that specific neighborhood.
- Schools in the Trails: The following schools are available in the Summerlin community, please refer to the Clark County School District for specific schools in your zoning area.
- Elementary Schools: Doral Academy - Red Rock (Charter School), Givens Elementary School, Goolsby Elementary School, Lummis Elementary School, Ober Elementary School, and Staton Elementary School.
- Middle Schools: Doral Academy - Red Rock (Charter School), Discovery Charter School, Faiss Middle School, Walter Johnson Junior High School (magnet), Fertitta Middle School, and Rogich Middle School.
- High Schools: Doral Academy - Red Rock (Charter School), Palo Verde High School, Spring Valley, Sierra Vista High School, and West Career and Technical Academy (Magnet School).
- Private Schools: Adelson Educational Campus, The Alexander Dawson School, Bishop Gorman High School, Faith Lutheran Academy, Faith Lutheran Middle & High School, The Meadows School, Merryhill School, St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic School, The Shenker Academy, Solomon Schechter Day School of Las Vegas, and Sandra & Stanley Mallin Early Childhood Center.
- Colleges and higher education facilities are located in Summerlin, providing learning opportunities for residents of all ages. Higher education facilities includes Roseman University of Health Sciences, College of Southern Nevada, Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies, Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Las Vegas, National University, and Regis University.
The Trails Homes Statistics
2 Bedroom Low-rise Condos
- $210,000 to $270,000
3 Bedroom Low-rise Condos
- $245,000 to $259,999
1 Story Homes
- $305,000 to $2,350,000
2 Story Homes
- $299,999 to $3,000,000
17 Trails Village Neighborhoods Homes for Sale
(select individual neighborhoods or see polygon map for all homes and condos for sale in this village)
The Trails Village Homes for Sale